Information Center is the first and single organization, registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Moldova in May 1998, which focuses on protection of the rights of sexual minorities.
- Lobby and protection of rights of LGBT community at national and international level.
- Integration of LBT community representatives in the society by promoting their interests, provision of information and medical, legal and psychological services as well as establishment of partnership relationships with state bodies and organizations of civil society at national and international level.
Areas of activity
- Health and social welfare of LGBT community – outreach activities, medical and psychological consultations, information campaigns on promotion of healthy life style among LGBT community;
- Lobby and advocacy - protection of rights of LGBT community representatives, participation in the process of policies development, presentation to the society of the problems faced by the representatives of LGBT community;
- Development of organization potential – strengthening of the capacities of members and volunteers of the organization;
- Feminine activism – building of human potential and fund raising to promote feminine activism.