Ensuring 10% of the total estimated number of PLHIV and AIDS patients with care and support by 2015:
- Ensure case management and team approach to care for PLHIV;
- Ensure psycho-social support for PLHIV and AIDS patients;
- Provide the terminally-ill patients with palliative care in outpatient settings;
- Ensure the diagnosis and treatment of opportunistic infections and HIV-associated conditions in PLHIV in inpatient settings;
- Ensure the terminally-ill patients with palliative care in inpatient settings;
- Ensure the access of children infected and affected by HIV to social services.