In 2017, Moldova passed through the process of reviewing and adjusting the national 5 clinical ARV protocols (adults, adolescents, pregnant, prep and pep) and national testing guidelines according to the latest WHO recommendations to allow the alignment of Moldova to 90-90-90 strategy. The protocols have been approved by the Ministry of Health in February 2018. In order to ensure a smooth and correct implementation of the new protocols, a set of trainings for medical staff from all the rayons of the country should be provided.
The organisation of a set of four two-days trainings for the medical specialists on new 5 clinical ARV protocols (adults, adolescents, pregnant, prep and pep) and a set of eight one day trainings for medical staff on national testing guidelines is planned for the period March-May 2018.
Purpose of consultancy:
The consultant will be recruited for a short-term consultancy with the overall goal to facilitate the trainings for the medical specialists from Moldova.
A total number of 300 participants at twelve trainings.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop the draft of MoH order and ensure its approval;
- Elaborate the list of participants and negotiate it with the Medical State University and ensure the participation of those;
- Develop a comprehensive agenda for the participants based on the new protocols and testing guidelines. Agenda shall be coordinated with UNAIDS Moldova;
- Develop presentations for the trainings;
- Facilitate the trainings;
- Ensure the pre and post evaluation of the training through the development of a questionnaire, its application and analysis.
The outputs of the consultancy shall be:
- Developed agenda for the trainings, pre and post evaluation questionnaire approved by UNAIDS;
- Developed presentations.
- Final technical report on the work performed.
Candidates are encouraged to apply online by sending their CVs and commercial offer to the following email: email@example.com , or by post to the following address: 131, 31 August 1989 str, Chisinau.
The deadline for application is 14 March, 2018, 5 p.m.ToR facilitator for trainings